Author Topic: Thanks for admitting me to the forum  (Read 2376 times)

Offline Dave Smith

Re: Thanks for admitting me to the forum
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2019, 01:19:19 PM »
As you say Stuart, that's all in the past & was very disappointing, so no more please everyone.

bertroid

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2019, 10:23:04 AM »

I do remember a fracas Keith about books on windmills, and Kyn actually rang me all about it. 

It basically involved a book by William Coles-Finch which I'm slowly taking apart as it's absolutely riddled with errors.

But let's not drag it up again.  It was actually in April 2017, and her handling was spot on, so revenge talk isn't appropriate. In the past now, where it should stay.

Offline jimawilliams

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 09:22:59 PM »
Welcome "back" KeithG.Great to have a local, to my Kent neck of the woods, back on the Forum.I am not too sure where the four years went to though, that is how history evolves.

Offline stuartwaters

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 05:35:15 PM »
Hi Keith and welcome along...

I don't know what you did and to be honest, I don't want to know. I have my own opinions about her, which I expressed on the old Forum, which I am not going to repeat here and don't want to see any derogatory remarks about anyone. As far as I am concerned, this is a new Forum with a clean slate.

Let's keep it interesting keep it about the history.......
"I did not say the French would not come, I said they will not come by sea" - Admiral Sir John Jervis, 1st Earl St Vincent.

KeithG

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2019, 04:27:13 PM »
I would also like to thank the Admin for letting me join.

Not wanting to dig up old memories but members may not know why i disappeared from Kyn`s Old Forum?

Ok....so i was a naughty boy but did act in a way i felt was right nevertheless i was reprimanded by Kyn and quite rightly so until i found out what my penance involved.

I was told i could not be involved with "Guess the Place" anymore and in fact when i tried to open the pages they never opened not even to read what was happening.

Also i was told i could only start up new Threads......

So in reality i had only two choices use the Forum as an archive forum just to peruse or leave so i chose the latter.

I left of my own accord but because i did that Kyn further reprimanded me by not allowing me to even visit the Forum to read what was happening, in fact i could do nothing only to see a Banned message in red on my screen.

Anyway although my email address gave away who i was so the Banned sign Kyn never had her own way as i used a VPN to visit but of course i could see no pictures on any post.

So all that episode was 4 yrs ago ........when reading others posts on here and over there i see that members are outraged by her handling of the situation of the Forum so also you now know what she did to me?........what goes around comes around

epsom

Thanks for admitting me to the forum
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 08:06:16 AM »

Thanks for allowing me to join up looking forward to posting stuff.

Epsom